Documents & Applications
MEALS ON WHEELS:To apply for Meals on Wheels, please print and complete this form.
If you are interested in being a Meals on Wheels driver please complete our volunteer form.
VOLUNTEER INCOME TAX:To be eligible for this free service you must meet these requirements.
Volunteers do NOT prepare returns for individuals who:
- have self-employment income
- have business income and/or expenses
- have rental income and/or expenses
- have capital gains or losses
- have employment expenses
- file for bankruptcy
- are deceased in the tax year
MEETING ROOM:If you would like to rent our Board Room, please print and complete this form.
CAMP SUNSHINE:If you would like to register a child for Camp Sunshine, please complete these forms:
SNOW ANGELS:If you wish to be a part of the Snow Angels Campaign, you must meet this criterion:
- Seniors must be 55 years of age or older and/or have a disability that impairs their mobility.
- Must have a household income lower than $35,000 for a single person or have a household income lower than $50,000 for a two-person household.
- Must present proof of income when applying, this can be your current notice of assessment.
- Applicants must be a resident of the Town of St. Paul, you will be asked to provide proof of residency when applying. You must present a document stating your home address, such as a utility bill.
- You must present a letter from your family doctor stating that you have impaired mobility and require assistance with the services offered through the Snow Angels Campaign.
- Registrant must sign a declaration stating that no person under the age of 55 is living at the residence who is able-bodied and capable of snow removal on your behalf.
NEIGHBOURHOOD BLOCK PARTY:If you would like to host your own Block Party complete this form.
- Please complete the Block Party Reimbursement Form as well.
Once your party has been approved by our office, be sure to stop on by to pick up our new promotional Block Party Door Hangers for your party. This is an easy and efficient way for you to spread the news to your neighbours about your party and when it is happening!