About Parent Link Centre
WHAT IS PARENT LINK?Parent Link Centre is uniquely designed to support parents in their role as children's first and most influential teachers. Parent Link provides parents and caregivers with free resources and support! We work with parents, caregivers and other agencies to give children the best start in life. Our centre provides free parenting and play programs to meet the unique needs of the families within our community that we serve.
One of our main goals of our programs is to develop nurturing environments to support early childhood development!
Some of our programs and services include:
- Programs and activities to do with children, such as music and movement, drop-in playgroups, and literacy and numeracy programs
- Parent learning opportunities, such as our Triple P Program (Positive Parenting Program)
- Information about programs and services, including: speech and language resources, community kitchens, toy lending and resource libraries.
- The Ages and Stages questionnaire, which gives parents an opportunity to get answers to questions and learn more about their child's growth.
- Practical tips and information to support and strengthen parents skills and confidence.
- Teaching parents what to expect from their child, when to get help and where the best place is to access help for their situation.
- Teaching skills and strategies for dealing positively with development and behavioural concerns.
- Chances to connect with other parents and caregivers in the community by attending our drop-ins, programs and other services that are offered in a group setting.
- Early Childhood Development and Care
- Parent Education
- Family Support
- Information and Referrals
- Developmental Screening
Be sure to check out our activities happening in the month of OCTOBER, and click HERE for the Parent Link Newsletter